SPIRIT FIT LIFE is so much more than a short-term diet or an exercise routine. It is truly a way of life! Our method is about inviting healthy behaviors into your life, behaviors that will turn into new, healthy habits that will allow you to create real, long-term changes.
The SPIRIT FIT LIFE way is a highly customized nutritional plan and fitness regimen based on the individual because we understand that no two women are the same. Each of our valued members receives a plan that is tailor-made for her body, her emotional/physical history, and the demands of her daily life.
The goal of SPIRIT FIT LIFE is for each client to graduate from our program energized with a lifestyle of health and wellness, free of the destructive focus on and obsession with losing weight and dieting that is so pervasive in our culture. Each woman is empowered to embrace a new healthy mindset, and to adopt a lifestyle chock full of new behaviors that become instinctive and ingrained. These new healthy habits will allow her to feel healthy and joyful in her own skin and keep her feeling strong from the inside out!
SPIRIT FIT LIFE (SFL) is the brainchild of fitness industry expert (and ninja warrior!) Liba Yoffe who – after years of working with women in her various roles as a gym owner, personal trainer, child educator, and doula – envisioned a new way to make a better and more lasting impact on the lives of the women she was meeting. Thus SFL was born.
Liba is passionate about empowering women regardless of their age or stage, to teach them to take charge of their mental and physical well-being and to help them truly become the leaders of their lives.
In creating SFL, her vision has become a reality.
SFL teaches women how to dig deep and discover their own hidden reserves of inner strength. It teaches women how to push past their fears and overcome obstacles (both inner and outer) in order to transform the way they view themselves. It gives women the tools, support, and community they need to create lasting change. In the end, SFL teaches women how to become the CEOs and ‘movers and shakers' of their own lives.
To help you decide whether SPIRIT FIT LIFE is right for you, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do I have goals on my ‘to-do list that are really important to me, but that I somehow never get to?
- Do I have fitness, weight loss, and/or strength goals?
- Do I lack energy?
- Am I unhappy with the way I look, feel, and/or think?
- Do I want to be a better example for my children?
- Do I want to build a healthier relationship with food and stop emotional eating?
- Am I the type of woman who is always doing for others but never seems to find the time for herself?
- Do I want to age with vitality and strength?
- Do I want to have a healthy and fit pregnancy/postpartum?
- Do I want to live a pain-free life?
- Do I want to build a new business, tackle a new project, or run a marathon, but lack the confidence or knowledge to achieve my dreams?